Thursday, December 23, 2010

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

NOT just like the ones I used to know."  Living in the "North" has been so different than where I grew up.  In the South, we have tornadoes and ice.  In the North, we have snow, snow, snow and more snow... I love that we live in this place where I NEED a nice warm coat or two.  I've always loved coats- but, I've never really needed them...until now.  My sweet husband gave me the most wonderful coat for my birthday.  I LOVE it!!  It is perfect.  I'll have to post a picture soon.  I hope that wherever we move in the future that I will always get to wear my new coat-but, I'd be okay if it was just for style and not out of need. 

Christmas break officially starts this afternoon when my husband gets off work.  Tonight is our 'Christmas eve'.  We will open one present- of my choosing (because I have a special one picked out that 'santa' brought).  And tomorrow morning we will wake up to breakfast casserole followed by the opening of presents with each other and then on skype with my sister's family who live on the other side of the world. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment